"The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of one's self to others." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
FAQ About Donations
- Is donating online secure?
Absolutely. Our website is SSL certified and all our transactions are encrypted and processed through Authorize.net which utilizes the latest technology and procedures for protection.
- How will I receive confirmation that my online donation has been processed?
Once your donation has been processed, Spiritual Arts Institute will email you a confirming receipt valid for tax deductible purposes. Please save this for your records.
- What if I wish to send a check instead of using a credit card?
We welcome your donation by check as it saves us the 3% credit card processing fee. Please make sure the check is cashable in US dollars and made out to: Spiritual Arts Institute, P.O. Box 4315, Sunland, CA 91041
- How do I know where my contribution is going?
Donations to Spiritual Arts Institute are nonrestricted and are applied where there is the greatest need. Through our newsletters, emails and website, we will keep you up-to-date on exactly what we are doing with your donation dollars and how you are helping others in their spiritual journey.
- How does Spiritual Arts Institute protect my privacy?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any other party. Your donation to Spiritual Arts Institute is anonymous unless you wish your name to be credited with your donation.
- Can I make a donation by phone?
Yes, please call 1.800.650.AURA (2872).
- Is there a minimum donation amount?
No, we are delighted to accept gifts in any amount.
- What if I have difficulty making an online donation
If you have any difficulty in making your donation online, please contact us at 1.800.650.AURA (2872).
- Can I cancel a donation already made to Spiritual Arts Institute?
Donations are nonrefundable. However, if any error appears on your credit card please call us immediately. Recurring monthly contribution plans can be canceled at any time.