The Seven Spiritual Arts
Karma and Reincarnation
The Study of the Soul’s Embodiment in Physical Form and the Law of Cause and Effect
The law of cause and effect is one of the primary laws of the universe. By incarnating in human form, we are given the opportunity to learn the many lessons of life. By facing and resolving our karma, we make the greatest strides in our spiritual evolution.
This eye-opening course clears up many misconceptions and thoroughly investigates how karma and the reincarnation process work: how to use spiritual energy to help heal karmic conditions; and how to use positive experiences from the past to your benefit.
- Why reincarnation is necessary
- How the soul incarnates at least 800 times to forge its spiritual mettle
- What happens when you die
- How you are shown the life you are meant to live before you incarnate
- The keys to identifying karmic situations
- The various types of karma: personal, soul, family, race, national, and world karma
- How to get off the wheel of necessity
- How to face your karma
- Remembering past lives
- Working with Divine Light to alleviate karmic conditions