The Seven Spiritual Arts
The Secret of Consciousness
The study of the mind, soul and spiritual identity
Consciousness is the level of our awareness of God and the Divine process of life. As we develop ourselves spiritually, we raise and expand our consciousness until we reach the great goal of spiritual enlightenment.
In this remarkable course, you will learn how to become more inspired and enlightened in your thinking and feeling. You will discover how the brain is the instrument through which the mind flows, what the three levels of mind are and how emotions give life to our thoughts. You will learn how to tap into the Higher Mind for guidance, decision-making or creative inspiration.
In addition, you will learn about who you really are as a spiritual being – your spiritual identity. You will expand dimensions of your aura that are directly connected to development of your spiritual character.
- Understanding the nature of consciousness
- What is the soul?
- The three levels of mind and how they operate
- Strengthening the mental body
- The auric relationship of thoughts to emotions
- Creativity and inspiration
- Individuality and personality
- Developing your spiritual character
- The enlightened, mixed and devolved auras
- The complete Higher Self and your Divine aura